Agenda: Jami

Thursday, October 4, 2012
What does Jami have on her agenda for Fall? Find out below.

What do you most look forward to for Fall? 
The weather so I can wear my favorite Burberry quilted jacket, leggings, and boots. Oh, did you mean for work? - I love the Fall. It is my favorite season, and Halloween really is my favorite holiday.

What is your favorite way to celebrate Fall?
Fall baseball and Honeycrisp  Apples, a little "nip" in my hot chocolate, Frito Pie, and finally getting to go for a walk outside.

Favorite Fall fashions?
Besides the Burberry and boots listed earlier, I love a fun fur coat and Chanel jewel tone tweed sweaters.  


1. Channeling: Cozy knits as shown on Charlize Theron, fun furs as shown on Lee Radziwill, and Grace Kelly in Fall. (Images via here.)
2. Wearing: The latest Burberry quilted coat from the Fall 2012 runways.
3. Partaking: Getting cozy with comfort foods like hot chocolate, honeycrisp apples, and Frito Pie.
4. Doing: Walks outside down beautiful Fall streets, watching baseball, enjoying the great weather, and, of course, Halloween!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment