Summer, you were great, but we're moving on. Our last hurrah of the summer involves a lot of work in Oklahoma with great vendors (hopefully, we will get to share more with you soon), but once we get home, we plan to chill and enjoy the last few official days of the hot months by looking forward to fall.
1. Breakfast in bed? We still need to catch up on all those September issues, not to mention our favorite blogs!
2. We love Marchesa's pinterest inspiration board. All the lovely details you would expect from the glamorous fashion duo. We see much more Marchesa in our future.
3. Our favorite china patterns tend to go on the table, of course. However, it's hard to pass up this delightful wallpaper when it comes in blue + white. #classicsrule
4. Inspired by the Mui Mui's veritable feast during fashion week, we're thinking up new ideas for displaying goodies at future parties. Perhaps a party with our friends to bounce ideas of each other and come up with creative concepts. Sounds fun! Just look at the Girls Day In party Rue shared on their blog. Can't wait to try this out!
5. Speaking of fun Fall fetes, how about a vintage botanical party inspired by your friends at 100 Layer Cake? We'd love to take this to the next level with #POSHVintage.
Your turn! How are you spending the last weekend of summer?